I’ve been watching one too many Married to Jonas reruns, and I have to say…I am not ashamed; I am emotionally invested in the marriage between Kevin and Danielle Jonas. I watch their television show like it’s my job and I love every second of it…even when I’m in tears due to the inevitably beautiful things that occur in their relationship.
While watching the show, I have noticed many different reasons why being married to Kevin Jonas would definitely be the bomb…but I’ll only give you five in the hopes that you’ll watch the show for yourself to figure the rest out.
1) You get a glass slipper delivered to you on the day of your wedding. Okay, I know that all women say that they feel like Cinderella on their wedding day but they don’t even know what that feels like unless they get a glass slipper delivered to them from their soon to be hubby.
2) You live in a large, beautiful house that your husband pays for. Let’s be honest, no one really knows what Danielle Jonas does, or ever did, for a living. The only thing we’re almost positive about is that she is not paying for that ginormously beautiful house.
3) You can kick your husband while he’s down and still get an apology. During one of the episodes we watch Kevin and Dani have their first ‘real fight’. This pretty much consists of Kevin having a really rough day and sitting around the house waiting for hours for Dani to come home and comfort him while he told her about his day. Dani waltzes in and makes it perfectly clear that she is not in the mood to talk to Kevin about his feelings, she needs to take some time to go to her room and change into ‘comfy clothes’. She finally emerges from her bedroom, in the same uncomfortable clothing she was wearing before, and Kevin apologizes for not being considerate to her. He’s perfect.
4) Your entire family gets a free trip to Italy. In one of the most recent episodes, Kevin takes Dani’s family camping and at the end of the trip he and Dani tell the family that they have purchased tickets for everybody to go to Italy together. Obviously this isn’t just any trip to Italy, this is one where they take tours of wineries and stay in the nicest suites at the Four Seasons hotel. So, really, don’t be selfish; if you love your family, marry a Jonas.
5) You know your man is pure. This one is pretty self-explanatory; every woman loves the comfort of knowing that her husband has never been with another woman, it always puts us at ease.
Well, there you go, only five of the reasons why Kevin Jonas is the perfect husband and why you should all watch the show and then proceed to find out where the other Jonas brothers are and then make your moves…I’ll see you there.
Until Next Time,